1.What payment methods do you accept?
- Credit cards and debit cards via or by telephone.
- Appropriations or bank transfers
2.How to make a payment or can I pay?
- Deposit or bank transfer. (See details in section 3.)
- Through a non-contact charging phone via your credit card.
- Through a shipping company cash. (Request shipping details)
- In person at the hotel for half cash, debit or credit card.
3.What are the details of your bank account for payments?
- Bank: “Bancolombia”.
- Account Type: Checking Account.
- Account Number: 0843216510-6.
- Account name: “NIZE NORTH APARTHOTELS S.A.S”
4. Do you accept dollars or foreign currencies?
We accept only dollars or Euros but with a special exchange rate.
“The exchange rate is the same market plus a percentage of the additional 20% in favor of the hotel”
This charge is made to cover costs of exchange, messaging and other derivative expenses. We suggest our guests to pay their bills in Colombian pesos (COP $) to not incur additional costs.
5. Do you admit pets?
We receive pets but with the following conditions:
- Only small pets or medium.
- Pets have an additional cost per night.
- You must tell us if you are bringing a pet when making your reservation.
- Not all rooms and apartments are suitable for pets.
- Constant noise do pets are not accepted.
- Breeds of dogs considered dangerous by most people are not accepted, such as: “Pitbul” or “Akita” (among others). We know that these races can be tamed and “friendly” but still we can not risk our staff or huéspedes.Por thus generally do not allow animals that pose a danger to other guests or employees of Niza Norte.
- The host must take care of the dirt from your pet. (The service does not cover basic toilet toilet pet dirt.)
- The guest should take care of any expenses generated or other host hotel for any acts of your pet including damage to infrastructure.
6.What are the hours for check in and check out?
* Our official hours are:
- Check in: from 3:00 pm onwards.
- Check out: must be before 1:00 pm.
- * However if you want to check in earlier or check out later please consult reception, we try to help gladly.
7.What is the breakfast is the schedule?
Breakfast time is:
- Monday through Friday, 6:10 a.m. to 9:30 a.m..
Saturdays and Sundays from 6:10 a.m. to 10:20 a.m..
8.What is the breakfast menu?
The basic breakfast offers:
- Natural fruit juice.
- Coffee or tea.
- Bread, Toast with Jam Natural
- Additional dishes available at additional cost.
9.Where is breakfast served?
Breakfast is served in the dining room, but we offer room service (service in the room) for a small additional cost.
10.What are your hours of attention?
Niza Norte BnB has a 24 hour front desk and reception.
11. What does the hotel room include with the basic fee?
- Breakfast per person
- Daily cleaning.
- Changing towels lying.
- Emergency medical insurance at the hotel.
- Internet access
12.Do you have parking?
- Our property has 4 covered parking spots monitored by video camera 24 hours.
- The parking has an additional cost per additional night.
- You must reserve the parking lot, otherwise we do not guarantee the availability.
- You can also safely park on the street right in front of the hotel. We have external surveillance and from receiving vehicles are. However in this case we are not responsible for loss, damage or shocks to the vehicle.
13.What are the advantages is its location?
- High profile neighborhood safely walking on the street.
absolute silence and quiet at night.
- Transport accessibility Av. Main surrounding and Transmilenio station.
14.How can i get taxis or transportation easily?
- You can get taxis, Uber and specialized transportation 24 hours a day.
- Taxis may be requested at reception at any moment. They usually arrive between 5 and 15 minutes of calling them.
- Public transport station “Nice Street 127” (Transmilenio) is 3 minutes walk. From here you will connect to any point. This service is from Monday to Sunday 5am to 11pm
15. What type of beds do you have?
We only have single and double beds, we have no king, or more beds.
16. What internet speed do you have?
We provide strong 10M Internet speed.Wifi internet available in the whole property and rooms for free.
17.Do you provide laundry service?
Yes, we have laundry service for a small additional cost.
18.A much time is left of ….?
- Airport: 20 to 30 mins
- US Embassy: 20 to 25 mins
- Historical center: 40-45 mins
- Corferias Convention Centre: 30 to 40 mins
* Approximate times on a normal day. They can vary by traffic.
19. Wich route should I take when I arrive from the airport?
- Take 26th Street to the av. Boyacá
- Take Av. Boyacá north.
- When you reach the street 127 please follow
right by the av. Boyaca. (NOT TAKE 127, follow the Boyaca.)
- Just cross the 127, just a few meters
- You find a av. parallel to the right. Take the parallel.
- Follow parallel to the bottom (just before going out again to the Boyacá)
- Turn over the last block to the right.
- In this block search the number on your right.
- It is a large property with white bars.